Re: Fwd: OT: Starwars Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fwd: OT: Starwars Irises
  • From: Kate Brewitt justonemoreiris@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:35:49 -0500 (EST)

I can think of 4 but they are Star Trek related:
Quark
Next Generation (don't know if it was introduced)
Genisis Project (don't know if it was introduced)
Spirit Guide

From: Suncitymom@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:43:58 EST
Subject: OT: Starwars Irises
To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com

  I need the help of the group I'm working with a lady from Lucas films which does the Starwars movies as to the Irises named after Starwars characters or with a futuristic theme.
   If you know of and Irises named after any of the Starwars characters or with a new millennium theme please let me know.
  She is trying to interest Starwars fans (which for the most part are young people) into gardening with plants with that theme.

Thanks for any help you can give me

Joyce Poling
AIS Director
Chair of Public Relations