Re: Re: RE:CULT:Squirrels #^*&#$

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: RE:CULT:Squirrels #^*&#$
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:33:05 -0600

Everybody has thier own little tricks for ridding the property of squirrels.  I fell on the ultimate Terrorisor without even knowing what I was doing.  The black hairy one on the right in this pic!  He is a Belgian Tervuren and they are a herding breed.  Since we haven't any sheep or goats his preference is squirrels!  God help the booger squirrel who is foolish enough to venture into our yard!  Spirit has a playful nature and would never kill one, but I have seen him run them down as much as 3 times in pursuit down the hill and then he stops and waits for them to get up and start running again!  It is quite a site and my iris are always safe!  LOL