Re: More Squirrels - 2006 intros

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] More Squirrels - 2006 intros
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:09:54 -0800 (PST)

I went to the website and Casting Crowns is listed on the 2006 intro page.  I had it listed as 2005 for the Reg 15 Trek.  Can you clarify before we finish the trek book and the tags?
Thanks, Jan

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Griff,  I believe I posted a photo of this seedling in past just as single bloom shot.  The parentage is 99AD17 (Conjuration X Sweet Musette) X Dazzling Jewell =
23BQ1.  The 99AD17 is a sibling to my 2005 Introduction Dutchman's Dream and this years introduction Solomon's Treasure.  Thanks for the BIG grin Griff.  My daughter has this years Introductions posted on our web site:  www.iris4u.com   The photos are on the Home page, click on one of the intros and it will bring up the photo with discriptions of each introduction.  Enjoy.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden