seedling containers

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedling containers
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:31:04 -0600

My sister-in-law picked these clay chimney liners up at a garage sale.  She
didn't use them and gave them to me.  They've worked pretty well for
seedlings and I'd like some more, but I can't find a source.  I think they
aren't as safe to use in chimney as steel, so they may not be being
manufactured any more.  They're about two foot long and the open bottom is
the same as the top shown in the photo.  Anywone know of a source?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image