Re: seedling containers

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: seedling containers
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:26:43 -0000

Hello Connie,

I think the price may be a major deterrant.  However, I won't know
until I can locate someplace selling them.  I didn't even have to buy
the three I have since they were given to me.  They are really high
quality fired clay, so I'm not hopeful they'll be cost effective.
Still, I'd like to complete at least a short run of them.

Yahoo! Groups Links