Re: Uncle Jim (Van Hook 2005)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Uncle Jim (Van Hook 2005)
  • From: "John VanHook" johnpvanhook@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:45:39 -0500

I want to thank every one for input on my flowers ! It makes me feel so good !
After all, The work I do is for everyone that grows flrowers. I really love the iris
and the joy the flower brings me is so wonderful .I put a lot of thought in to the
crosses and work an several colors and patterns so I don't leave anyone out.
GOOD LUCK in 2006
John Van Hook