Re: Unidentified Flower

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Unidentified Flower
  • From: "Michael" michael.allen@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 01:58:52 -0000

It didn't bloom for three years in Florida and then in bloomed once in
2000 in California.  No blooms until 2004 and then it put on one.
Then last year it put on 3 blooms and this year about 20.  The flower
open in the morning and then closes at dark and falls off.  It will
often put out multiple flowers from the same bud.

Thank you!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <michael.allen@...>
> Hello Everyone!
> Someone recommended this group for me to try to identify a flower
> we think is an iris.  Hopefully someone can identify it.  The photo
> in the photo section.
> Thank you!
> Michael

Yahoo! Groups Links