Re: Unidentified Flower

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Unidentified Flower
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 03:56:10 -0000

Hello Michael,

It's an irid, I think, so it's in the family of iris though not an
iris.  Right at the minute the name escapes me.  I saw these blooming
in Argentina in frost free zones.  I don't think they can handle
freezing temps.  Maybe someone from the species iris group or someone
less brain dead than I am tonight can provide you the name.  It's very
nice.  The blooms are quite distinctive.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links