Re: Re: Unidentified Flower

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Unidentified Flower
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:40:34 -0800 (PST)

I can remember seeing it in the ground in zone 9-10 in
southern Florida but I suspect it may not make it past
zone 8. I can not really remember seeing it in full
sun and I know it grows fairly well in shade. I
suggest if you have extra plants try them under
various conditions, what the books may say are often
wrong and this is how gardeners learn.

Yahoo! Groups Links