HYB: TB: Seedling row

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: TB: Seedling row
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:14:10 -0700

For all you people who are snowed under right now, here is a glimpse of spring.  Don’t be too jealous though.  We have just survived 143 days without a drop of rain, and we still have to survive four months of temperatures over 105 degrees F.  Our greatest fear is that the drought will lead to water rationing where we won’t be allowed to irrigate our gardens.  Of course, people are still tearing up our beautiful Sonoran desert to build more subdivisions with artificial lakes and fountains.

This is a row that I lined out two years ago.  The parents are Mariposa Skies X Pacific Belle.  This seedling is a rebloomer.  I’m glad I have seven clumps here, because it looks as though two of them are going to bloom out.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image