Re: HYB:Bloom Out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:Bloom Out
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:55:24 -0600

Thanks for that great info Betty!  I didn't expect the bloom because it was so close to the time of separation, but I am really glad to hear that I probably need not worry about those.  I have been blessed it seems, since I haven't had that happen.  I shall check the archives for more info!  Have a great day!

LInda