Sibling photos

Hello all,

Spring is rapidly approaching here and I got the itch to add a few
seedling photos to my Web page. I find that this is the best way to
keep track of my stuff.  I believe the cross featured is Thornbird x
Wild Jasmine, the plants were quite weak but yielded some different
looking color combos.

Ready for Spring,

Yahoo! Groups Links