Re: MTB'S SEEDLINGS FROM MY GARDEN

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MTB'S SEEDLINGS FROM MY GARDEN
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:04:41 -0600

On Mar 26, 2006, at 5:24 PM, CKentR@aol.com wrote:

> <ckr-10.JPG>

I am extremely fond of this seedling!  It's lovely and quite unique
looking.  I've been gradually building my collection of MTBs as they
prove their hardiness and vigor in my very northern garden.  Do you
have plans to introduce this one in the future?

Laurie

lauriefr@localnet.com
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg
normal annual precipitation 26-27"