Re: TB: (Photo) Devil's Riot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (Photo) Devil's Riot
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:04:37 EST

In a message dated 3/26/2006 8:49:08 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, pdoyle@our-town.com writes:
Another example of the same clump of iris taken in different years with a different camera
Hi Pearl,

Sure are different looking, aren't they?  Good example!!   Does the top photo resemble the real colors of that iris more closely?

What I try to do when I'm viewing the photos I take - - (using PAINT SHOP PRO) I try to tweak the colors as close as possible to what the actual color of the iris is............. if the color is way off.   Blues - especially (at times) seem to be harder for a camera to capture just right.

I'd like to see some of your other photos.  :-)

~ Margie  Valenzuela

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS