Re: TB: Fashion Designer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Fashion Designer
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:50:08 -0600

<Silent Prayer>  Dear God give me strength!  I want everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  And the good Lord know "EVERYTHING" won't fit on a five acre parcel!  LOL  I had a very long weekend working (oncall nurse)  and all these pics are so wondeful for my recovery! :)  If I don't get off this computer though....I just know, I am going to be placing orders for 2006 that I don't have room to plant!  :)  Thanks again all.....really enjoying them!
Linda in Lascassas