DIGITAL PICTURES AND PRINTERS

  • Subject: [iris-photos] DIGITAL PICTURES AND PRINTERS
  • From: CKentR@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:25:34 EST

I thought that I would pass this on since I think its neat that I can show pictures at our iris club with out the 35 mm slide hassel. At the MInnetrista Center where we hold our meetings they have video equipment for us to use which includes a 32 inch TV set. I was given a HP 475 printer which will print 4X6 and 5X7 prints which is ok ,but what is nice it will store 1000 pictures and you can download your camera say at the National and then go out the next day with a clean memory card. You can then down load into your computer when you get home. The printer only weighs 3 lbs and easy to carry.
 By plugging into a TV set you can put on a slide show up to a thousand pics however  at a rate of about 4 per minute you would only need 120 photos for a 30 minute show. If you label each pic in your computer in the upper left hand corner you can then download a whole folder in alphabetical order and be able to read the names as they show on the screen. This year I can download pictures from other club members and show their pictures too.
I hope all this makes sense.
Kent
Indpls In

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS