Re: TB: (Photo) Expose'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (Photo) Expose'
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:15:14 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2006 7:29:17 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, nakihee@gmail.com writes:
Margie!  Thank you so much for sharing that photo.  I bought Expose last year....just couldn't pass it up, despite my wallet telling me to wait!  I am so excited to have it bloom now!  (it was worth not eating for a week...LOL)  It is truly gorgeous!  Have a great day!
Linda
Thank you Linda.  I find that Expose' is a bit harder to grow, but it's still plugging along.  Sometimes I find that it takes a couple of years before some of Ghio's irises will catch on and really get going.  I'm hoping this one will.  :-)

~ margie

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS