Re: historics

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] historics
  • From: William Brimm brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:43:56 -0800 (PST)

Iris City Gardens has it also. Bought mine from them last year so I don't have any feedback on it. Can't wait though.

Diane Kowallek <whatever@iglou.com> wrote:
Love the historics!  Does anyone know where I can get Minnesota Mixed-Up Kid?

Lowell Baumunk wrote:

Fairy (Kennicott)
Jacquesiana (Lemon)
Minnesota Mixed-Up Kid (unk., intro. by Worrell)
Taken in 2005 by Lowell Baumunk, Douglas County, Colorado.

Blab-away for as little as 1/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.