Re: IB-RASPBERRY BLUSH

  • Subject: Re: IB-RASPBERRY BLUSH
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:37:42 +0100

Wrong for including them in my breeding program!
I've been told i must be mad to go back in time so far!

But i don't care, i love this one, and the "new" irises don't all have to look the same!

Maybe there is still room in catalogues for tailored flowers with narrow falls, as long as the plants and the number of flowers improve!

Loïc