Re: AFRICAN IRIS

  • Subject: Re: AFRICAN IRIS
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:45:58 -0800 (PST)

The walking Iris is genus Neomarica and it does as
Annette says creating proliferations from the bloom.
Dietes is larger and does not do this. I would love to
see a picture of the yellow-brown Neomarica. Several
years ago there were some Dietes hybrids shown in
SIGNA. Some were quite striking and stirred my plant
lust. But at the time I had so many houseplants I
could not think of any more.

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>
> AOL now offers free
> email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
> from AOL at
> http://www.aol.com.

__._,_.___
Top Scientist