Re: CULT: weather -- good news and bad news

  • Subject: Re: CULT: weather -- good news and bad news
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:22:15 -0500

Well, the critter sure missed his forecast this year!  But before selling him short, it's well to remember the advice of Willard Scott, the great Washington-area weather man, who said you might as well credit the groundhog because he gets it right about as often as the meteorologists.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia, where the sunny weather has been reaching the 60's the last few days and the first-year seedlings seem to appreciate it.  No sprouts yet, though.