Odd animals-birds in my yard

  • Subject: Odd animals-birds in my yard
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:44:37 -0700

What a ruckus these are.  Sound worse than a peacock but they do wonders at keeping mice and snakes out of my yard from the empty field behind me.
  • Yes, you can see my rhizomes are covered from winter wash down.  Thank goodness in desert so have time to clean them off and no rot -so far!!
Hope to get retainer walls in this summer and terrace this entire little section.
  • by the way, for those that don't know, a roadrunner is about as bad as a rooster at attacking and chasing a person. When they are out I usually let them have their way.  At least they don't have spurs.
Roadrunner hopping on deck
Roadrunner on dec
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image