Re: TB: seedling foliage

  • Subject: Re: TB: seedling foliage
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:02:47 -0000

> -- Are the leaves really that serrated, or is it the result of the
digital process?

It's the result of freeze damage. Mid 20sF here two weeks ago. The
blasted bloom fans on many of the AB seedlings have even more
pronounced ribbing. The ribbing is growing off on these since they
aren't bloom fans (at least not yet) and growth is continuing. The
digital reduction that I use does make it worse. I have another
program that wouldn't enhance the effect as much, but I don't find it
very user friendly and don't use it often.

Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever

Share and vote

on Bix.com!