Re: [SPAM] Re: Yellow Brick Road

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Yellow Brick Road
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:21:17 -0700

Of course: I put my name (now that I've learned  how to do that) etc. in the properties along w all the camera info. I really just do that so if down the line someone likes something and I have some to share, they'll know where the pix originated w/o having to go back to archives.
  •  I'm glad you like it.  I had to move it last yr. so just hoping it blooms for me. It looks health.  I've got about 4 iris ready to open. Season is starting a little earlier.
My daffs bloomed the earliest yet-Feb.6 and still have various ones blooming around. About this time last yr. we had a late frost. This yr. we broke heat records for 4 days straight in AZ.
Linda in AZ