Re: First Potential SDB '08 intro

  • Subject: Re: First Potential SDB '08 intro
  • From: <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:29:12 -0500

Mike,

That's a winner. If the color is true as you say, I'd buy it in a heart beat. Pink isn't overly common in the wee ones and that is definitely pink.

BJ in SW MB (still 2 feet of snow in the backyard but it is melting slowly but surely in this odd, yo-yo weather pattern we seem to be stuck in)

> Kind of like this SDB. First potential intro for 2008. Bloom is way behind
> due to our very cold Jan. and Feb.
> Mike Sutton
>
> Seedling # R-847
> no color adjustment or enhancement, very pink.

__._,_.___
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever

Share and vote