Classic Iris by Mahan

  • Subject: Classic Iris by Mahan
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:35:02 -0700

 Griff, so glad you shared the info right before Xmas. My husband did order me that bk, though it didn't get here till following wk. I had a box w a note showing he had ordered it.

  •  It has truly been an inspiration!!!!!!!
  • What work must have gone into getting all those details.

It does have me wondering about the Kennicott's since they were so big into mining here and still are.  I'm wondering if that black sheep brother that wandered out west is part of that family. I'll check w the historical society here.

Interesting that b/c looking to interest people in better food eating habits somehow lead to new iris.

Linda in AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity