Re: AB: Zerzura X Jehosaphat's Reliance sdlgs

  • Subject: Re: AB: Zerzura X Jehosaphat's Reliance sdlgs
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:02:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

First Griff is Right I am salavating
THey are all lovely I especially love the grey over yellow seedling

Today was the first day I have been able to get out in the gardens
I do have some wild crocus blooming, ok 3 but we just got right of the 4" of
Ice we got last Friday and Saturday on Wednesday then it rained again.
Today was lovely and we managed to weed the Aril bed and Wetland area.
LAs have to be moved even if I do have to loose bloom, have a spot picked out where they can spread to their hearts content.

Again we only lost 6 of the more than 50 Arils I am growing Aril content did not seem to matter
and I am very pleased that so many increased well for me. Still want to try some of these again just to make sure it was not something I did but I am still amazed at the number of arils that are doing well here. Can not wait for seedlings to start popping

Yours are lovely Donald and I am trying to keep the keyboard dry every time I open the attachments
:)