More bloom from So. California

  • Subject: More bloom from So. California
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

Polish ('66 Tim Craig IB) is very old and is listed as EE.  The abbreviations in the checklist do not show EE  - they show E and VE.  I assume the second E is an error.
The iris clump is especially for Bob Van Liere in Denver.  This is a 2-year clump of his seedling 98-23.  My next email will show the flowers but I wanted to let you see the 11 stalks.
Jan in Chatsworth

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group