Re: HYB: More Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: More Seedlings
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:18:15 -0000

Francelle,

That second one with lines sure reminds me of VIBRATIONS. Do the lines
become more pronounced as the iris ages? On V the color keeps
lightening up and the lines seem to increase and grow through the life
of the bloom. Personally, I'd probably like the first one the best,
but those kinds of lines are interesting.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

__._,_.___