RE: More from So,. California - last for today

  • Subject: RE: More from So,. California - last for today
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:29:55 -0700

Is this a TB?  It has nice color.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Lauritzen
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 12:40 AM
To: Photos Iris
Subject: [iris-photos] More from So,. California - last for today

These two photos are of Bob Van Liere's 98-23.  The first shot shows it just after opening and the second was later in the day.

They actually prove that we did get some rain this year - a total of about 5 inches.  We normally have 13 to 16" and are really hurting for rain.  They are predicting a "possible" 1/4 to 1/2" for Wednesday.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Jan in Chatsworth

always stay connected to friends.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity