Re: AB Tien Shan & weird postings

  • Subject: Re: AB Tien Shan & weird postings
  • From: "Barb Johnson" <barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:04:15 -0500

Hi, Francesca,
This message of yours appeared in my Inbox 23 times! Whew. And the message I sent about my NOID on the 23rd just came through today. The original message I sent on the 20th with the three pictures that appeared in the Archives the same day still has not arrived here. Stoopid Yahoo. Don't think it's Hotmail's fault, altho I did get 22 messages from a newsletter the other day. Don't think it's using Yahoo. A fine mystery, to be sure!
Cheers, Barb, whose first bloom was RARE EDITION IB, and whose second bloom is FIOR DEL MONDO SDB (picture to be posted soon, I hope.) It worked better for me last year to post by clicking on an existing post instead of typing in 'iris-photos.' Maybe if I included the words 'yahoogroups.com' it would work better!   Hmmm.  I. germanica's two stalks are about to pop too.
Well, here's hoping this one comes through!    (-:
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/