Re: AB Tien Shan - Multiple copies of email

  • Subject: Re: AB Tien Shan - Multiple copies of email
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

Some of you have commented on getting emails twice.   I am getting multiple copies.  There are 14 copies of this one on my computer this morning and I deleted at least 9 yesterday.  Several others have had 6 to 8 copies as well.

Has anyone figured it out??

Jan in Chatsworth

Francesca Thoolen <arilpums@comcast.net> wrote:
Very nice photo of Tien Shan!