Re: [SPAM] TB Photo: That's All folks

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] TB Photo: That's All folks
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 07:08:33 -0700

"That's All Folks" grows well for me in N. AZ also.
It's really a bright and cheerful iris.
Glad to see your pictures again, as always.
You certainly set the standards to aim for in picture taking.
Someday I might get there.
With all the moisture we've been getting, I've really had to clear
any debris around the rhizomes here, rot is something I usually don't
have to make an effort to prevent.
And so far, we've really not had
consistent cold days, just some cold nights but nothing drastic.
Mother nature usually does a trick in Apr. like snow. We'll see.
Linda in CW AZ
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=41063/stime=1204440910/nc1=3848621/nc2=4025291/nc3=5191953
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!