Re: [SPAM]Re: TB Photo: That's All folks

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: TB Photo: That's All folks
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:23:15 -0700

 Margie,

I got your pix fine.

I don't know what an MIM is anyway.

Linda in CW AZ
-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/02/08 10:22:28
Subject: [SPAM]Re: [iris-photos] TB Photo: That's All folks

Hmmmm.................. that's interesting because I did not send it as an attachment. I put the photo directly into the e-mail itself. Have you been able to view all the other photos I've put up?

Is anyone else having problems seeing the photo?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.

.
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=41067/stime=1204477907/nc1=3848621/nc2=4025304/nc3=5202322