Re: TB Photo: That's All folks

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: That's All folks
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:30:02 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2008 11:11:58 A.M. Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:
Hmmmm.................. that's interesting because I did not send it as an attachment. I put the photo directly into the e-mail itself. Have you been able to view all the other photos I've put up?

Is anyone else having problems seeing the photo
Margie, they were all in the body of the email  before and might Isay beautiful pics

Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw,Mo