Re: TB Photo: That's All folks - Connie

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: That's All folks - Connie
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:17:23 EST

In a message dated 3/3/2008 11:52:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, bghgh@cybermesa.com writes:
It was probably just a glitch that occured somewhere along the line -- not necessarily AOL.   It is possible to use another browser with AOL, but if this is the only trouble you are getting from AOL you may not want to switch browsers.  AOL is an internet provider. It provides many services including its own browser.  But you are not required to use their browser.  IE and Firefox are free and easy to download.
I noticed though Betty that another person said they got MIM file also & received the picture just like we should have on the resend.  That person also had an AOL email address.  At any rate if it should happen again, then I will check further.  This is the only instance that I know of.