Re: TB Photo: That's All folks

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: That's All folks
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:43:37 EST

In a message dated 3/3/2008 8:59:14 AM Mountain Standard Time, bghgh@cybermesa.com writes:
I can open that file easily.  I am wondering if you are using the AOL browser.  Last I heard, it was very out of date.  It may not be up to switching some files to whatever it can read.  IE and Firefox are both free.  You might like them better.  Apparently, though, you have been able to open all of Margie's files except this one.  That really doesn't make much sense to me.
I use IE and AOL.  The first photo arrived as a MIM attachment and the second came through O.K.  I have no explanation, just hope that it was a one-time glitch.

Sharon McAllister