Re: HYB: Knock em Dead x Social Graces

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Knock em Dead x Social Graces
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:47:32 -0600

How long before you register this one!  I absolutely love it!  The fine ruffling on the edges is beautiful! :)  Thanks for posting it!
Linda in Lascassas

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:

I do believe I showed this seedling last spring. KNOCK EM DEAD x SOCIAL GRACES. Last year was it's maiden bloom too, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the seedlings from this cross bloom this spring.   :-)
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.