Re: Barbara My Love - Betty

  • Subject: Re: Barbara My Love - Betty
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:37:13 -0700

Betty.................. do I understand correctly that it reblooms for both you and Mike???  Is that what I'm reading/hearing???  It has never rebloomed here.
If it does rebloom..........where does the rebloom come from? (pedigree below).
(Chief Redskin x Bronco Brown) x Speculator) X S216C: (Oktoberfest x Good Show).
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.