Re: SDB Seedling 93-166-2

  • Subject: Re: SDB Seedling 93-166-2
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:45:53 -0500

It was used in breeding, but no seedlings in bloom yet.

Chuck Chapman

Re: SDB Seedling 93-166-2

Posted by: "Margie Valenzuela"

Wed Mar 5, 2008 10:14 pm (PST)

Chuck, it does indeed sound like it has interesting genetic
breeding potential. Are there seedlings from it growing now?

~ Margie V.

Oro Valley, AZ.