Re: [SPAM]RE: PhotoTB: Fit for a King

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: PhotoTB: Fit for a King
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:50:11 -0700

 Well, we are both in AZ. I'm North of her by a 100+ miles, so I don't know.
I just know mine, which was it's first year-really struggled. I'm not sure why.
Other iris right beside it did fine.  That's why I'm thinking of moving it after
this season.
This shows a little.  This photo was taken at noon. The others were  earlier in the morning.
This iris is on west side of my house, so sun in morning for this particular bed has totally different lightening. (In winter it just gets some afternoon sun) Like I say though, it just wasn't has healthy as I thought it should be.  I'm going to move it to front of house, so in  time of year that it seems to bloom, it will get morning sun and some shade in afternoon.
Linda in CW AZ