Re: HYB: Daughter Of Stars seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Daughter Of Stars seedlings
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:13:15 -0700

HI Mary Lou,

Averaged height was about 36" for both of those. Excellent substance on the luminata plicata, and average substance on the green/purple seedling; budcount averaged 6-8 (however, second year is usually higher); branching was good on both; bud placement excellent on both; both plants are healthy and increased well. This coming spring I ought to have more more definite stats on these seedlings.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.