Re: Re: first seedling

  • Subject: Re: Re: first seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:18:45 -0700

Hi Christian,
There are two natural tears on two seperate falls.  Attached a side view so you can see the tear.  There is some damage from cold so that is probably what caused the vertical break.
We have had flounces protrude from the falls, not the beards, but they are usually in line with the beard and extend out of the falls at about 3/4 the way down.  Nothing really great so far but they have been worked with so maybe something cool will come out of the breeding.  Thanks for the observation and response.
Mike