Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:25 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] first seedling

This is the first scheduled intro for my oldest son.  He is kind of proud of it and I can see why.  Reblooming TB luminata that just grabs your attention in the garden.  Large blooms with overlapping falls and highly ruffled standards.  Will be out in 2010.  9 buds good increase and vigor.  (Double Click x Straight Up) X ((Fancy Woman x Entangled) x Suky)
Mike Sutton