Re: TB Photo: Arizona Redhead - Betty

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: Arizona Redhead - Betty
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:43:03 -0700

Here is the description and parentage:
S. sandy red; style arms sandy red, edged golden red; F. ruby red, hafts heavily veined, sand red center stripe, lower portion of F. red black; beards rusty orange; ruffled. 89004: (Chief Redskin x 85015: (Mirror Mirror x Burgundy Brown)) X Chief Redskin.
Also note: it grows to 43 inches tall!!
You know I'm surprised that with that parentage it turned out as red as it did.  With "Burgundy Brown" in it's background I can imagine that some mighty vigorous plicatas can come about when using this one.  I'm hoping it survived for you. :-)
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.