Re: Pacific Coast Iris #1

  • Subject: Re: Pacific Coast Iris #1
  • From: Gareth Winter <wintergareth@yahoo.co.nz>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jan

Just putting together the SPCNI almanac and looking for pics for my first issue.  Is it OK with you if I use pics you posted to irisphotos?  They make a lovely contrast to the others I have for this issue.
I am also looking at doing a piece on growing in the Antipodes for the next issue so would be interested in your thoughts on that - but don't worry, that about six months away.

all the best

Gareth