Re: 'Amusing'

  • Subject: Re: 'Amusing'
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:44:16 -0000

Thank-you Bonnie. I'm glad to hear it went through. It's been a while
since I've seen it in person and my photo discs from the convention
aren't at hand so I looked it up on Mid-America's site.

Here is the description straight from the hybridizer (who I have to
tell you is an incredibly kind man in person):

"Black 04; Coral-tan with grape flecks in standards and falls,
heavier around vivid, coral-pink beards. Subtle plicata. Fantastic
parent for super form and big, bushy, heavily saturated beards. Also
give beautiful pink ground plicatas."

So it seems yes it is a plicata. I really hope to see it again this
Spring and that should tell you something because I hate pinks. :)
Then again I'm excited about 'Fusspot' too(a Blyth intro). So I guess
if they're by people I trust to get an intro right, I can even look
forward to several pinks.

P.S. I always have to laugh when I think of the day I met Paul Black
(last Spring). I said "It's an honor to meet you."

"Well I don't know about that." was his reply.