Photobucket Gallery

  • Subject: Photobucket Gallery
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:56:10 -0000

After Bonnie's request for more photos, I get the impression that
people here don't know about my photobucket gallery. I normally
frequent the gardenweb iris forum, so I guess I forgot to mention my
gallery here.

I'll post a link to it so that everyone can browse and view what they
would like rather than my choosing what to post. Eventually I would
like to upload any to iris photos that haven't been, so that they can
be found with the serach feature. But until then, you should be able
to view it here:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/eroctuse2/

I don't know if that will work though because a link I pasted here
before didn't go through last time. My snowdrops are budding and it
won't be long before I'll have new photos to share.

The main page will say that my gallery is empty, but the sub albums
(listed at the left of the gallery page) all have images. By the way
there are just under 6,500 photos uploaded to that account, so you
should be able to find something of interest.

I hope that they're enjoyed.
Brock