Re: Re: REF: checklist

  • Subject: Re: Re: REF: checklist
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:52:05 +0100

I'd be pleased If they could also correct the spelling of my name in my first intro:
Lo?c Tasquier
2007 Introduction
With the checklist system, Loïc has become Lo?c
If it can't come up with  ï , it could at least put  i , not ?
if I can't be called Loïc any more, (and i can't think of any reason why  )..., I'd rather be called Loic than Lo?c  ...
Ps: just have a look how this message turns out when sent on iris-talk... I'm sure it will become unreadable... must be the same kind of machine that is used for the checklist.
if only  my name were the only one, but many names are butchered by this inadapted technology.