HYB: TB: More seedlings

  • Subject: HYB: TB: More seedlings
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:00:48 -0700

Hello, Everyone,

Here are more seedlings blooming now. 45-71 made the first cut, was lined
out last fall and is now in its third year bloom. Stalks and bud count were
better the first two years than they are now. It is from Bubbling Along X
Lady Friend. Bubbling Along is now in bud and if I can get the birds to
leave it alone, I will get to compare them. 45-71 is also the pollen parent
of the other two seedlings. Pod parent is Cloud Reflection.

6525-45-71 C has better form that the picture shows. I took a picture of
its second blossom that shows CR's form that I think is quite elegant.
However the picture was somewhat out of focus, so I won't post it.

At least two of the siblings are purple.

Francelle Edwards Glendale, AZ Zone 9

Binary data

Binary data

Binary data